Join the Seed Team
Seed is currently seeking outgoing, customer-focused Purveyors to provide our customers with a unique retail experience. Purveyors engage in operational activities including assisting customers to purchase products, fulfilling orders, completing transactions and providing excellent customer service.
We are looking for:
- Energetic, friendly, positive people who are self-motivated and passionate about helping others
- Superstars in customer service
- Good listeners and strong communicators
- Experience in the marijuana industry is NOT required, but is preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet/check-in all customers
- Aid customers in selecting products
- Demonstrate product knowledge
- Use POS/cash handling systems
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Participate in general housekeeping duties for the store
- Upholding company policies and procedures and local/state regulations
- This position reports to the General Manager
- 2 years of customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Local applicants preferred
- Minimum of a high school degree required; college degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of customers and staff members
- Excellent organizational skills
- Reliable, Professional, and Trustworthy
- Positive attitude
- Must be over 21
- Must have flexible availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs, be able to stand for long periods of time, sit, bend, kneel, crouch, and reach
- Health, vision and dental insurance benefits for full time employees
- Starting at $16/hour
This position is classified as non-exempt, and therefore, you will be eligible to receive overtime pay based on federal and state requirements. While there is no promise of overtime, it may be required either on a regular or periodic basis due to business necessity.
Seed is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the recruitment, selection, or advancement of employees on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, creed, age, religion, marital status, disability, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.